Mental health training for management and staff
From 2 Hours
1 in 6 workers are dealing with a mental health problem such as stress, anxiety or depression. Good mental health can have a significant and positive influence in workplace performance.
We offer a range of corporate training to empower both businesses and staff.
SECE Mind Trainer
All courses are delivered by qualified and experienced SECE Mind trainers.
Our Business Development team is here to support schools and businesses across Castle Point, Chelmsford, Rochford, Southend-on-Sea and South Woodham Ferrers. Our aim is to educate, inform and help you to promote positive mental wellbeing in the workplace.
About our Corporate Training
South East and Central Essex Mind provide a portfolio of wellbeing and mental health courses for the workplace, that can be delivered live on site or online, or as a pre-recorded live video session.
Course subjects include:
· Taking control of mental health in the workplace (Senior Managers)
· Mental health for managers (Senior and Line Managers)
· Wellbeing for remote workers (All Staff)
· Mental health at work (All Staff)
· Suicide awareness (All Staff)
· Improving sleep problems and exploring their causes (All Staff)
· Professional Boundaries (All Staff)
· Dynamic Risk Assessment (All Staff)
· Rest your body, Restore your mind – breathing and yoga (All Staff)
You can secure a 2 hour workplace session from £339.99
We also have other courses in our portfolio that have been delivered into the workplace covering Resilience, Stress, Anxiety and Depression, simply contact us for further details.